[Nikto-discuss] False positive or not?

a resident.deity at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:36:02 CST 2013

I've just added a new parameter to the tests plugin so that you can run a
range of tids, the format is:
-Plugins tests(tids:1-5 6 9-10)

A - will specify a range, a space will separate groups of ranges (we can't
use a comma as that's a parameter separator). It's not the most perfect
expansion  routine but it works for now.

So if you clone the latest from the git repo, you can run the command:
nikto.pl -host vulnerable -D dvs -Tuning z -Plugins tests(tids:818) -no404

>>> https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/phpimageview.php?pic=javascript:alert('Vulnerable