[Nikto-discuss] Changes to reporting

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:06:18 CST 2013

I don't have a ton of complaints about our current formats though maybe I
don't use them or nikto the same way you do... some open issues come to
mind, though:

- BUG: actually valid xml (https://github.com/sullo/nikto/issues/28)
- BUG: timing info can be incorrect (https://github.com/sullo/nikto/issues/1
)
- ENHANCEMENT: save in all (or multiple) formats (
https://github.com/sullo/nikto/issues/21)
- ENHANCEMENT: fatal errors in reports (
https://github.com/sullo/nikto/issues/3)

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/