[Nikto-discuss] Info

Bachi Bachi bachimca2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:49:34 CST 2013

Hi Tom,

If you are planning to scan only workstations then use GFI Languard, Nessus
home feed, MBSA(Microsoft basrline Security Analyzer 2.2, works on windows
box only).
If you are planning to scan even web applications installed on those
workstations then you can use Nikto, w3af, webcruiser.

Regards
Bhaskar Puppala
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/bhaskar-puppala/16/113/3bb