[Nikto-discuss] Info

Tom Mccarthy mccarthtom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:36:04 CST 2013

Hi,
I am studying computer networks in college and for my final year project I
intend to run a number of penetration testing tools on a network with 3 to
4 workstations each with it's own ip address. I am performing this task on
my own and I hope to get results involving vulnerability identification. I
am E-mailing you to inquire is NIKTO suitable to run on Windows and Linux
machines? Also I have no recent history with the use of NIKTO and any
relevant information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards Thomas McCarthy