[Nikto-discuss] multi port, multi server scanning

Tristan Lawson Tristan.Lawson at infogressive.com
Fri May 27 12:58:15 CDT 2011

Good day fellow nikto users,

I am in need of some assistance, I have been trying to get nikto to accept a list of servers to scan on port 80 and it works until it gets to about 15 servers and then it quits. It doesn't matter if I use a provided list or use nmap live output, it does not work. I have also tried tweaking global perl settings involved in allocation of memory and processing time, and it has made no difference. The system is an intel core 2 duo with 3 GB of DDR2 RAM.

Any help or advise would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Tristan Lawson | Senior Information Security Consultant
CISSP, OSCP, C|EH, E|CSA, C|HFI, GWAPT, GCIH, GISP, GSEC
FCNSP, JNCIA, JNCIA-FWV, MCSE Security, A+, Net+, Server+, Security+
Office: 402-261-0123 x101 | Email: tristan.lawson at infogressive.com<mailto:tristan.lawson at infogressive.com>
Infogressive, Inc. | Aggressive Information Security | http://www.infogressive.com<http://www.infogressive.com/?utm_source=tristan&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>