[Nikto-discuss] Disabling interactive question

Frank Breedijk FBreedijk at schubergphilis.com
Tue Sep 7 09:24:55 CDT 2010

When there is a mismatch between the server signature and the signature on file, Nikto asks you to submit it. Is there a way to disable this prompt ? Since I run nikto from Seccubus I need to make sure it finishes and not spends forever waiting for user input.

      Portions of the server's ident string (Apache/2.2.9) are not in
      the Nikto database or is newer than the known string. Would you like
      to submit this information (*no server specific data*) to CIRT.net
      for a Nikto update (or you may email to sullo at cirt.net) (y/n)?

Kind regards,
Frank Breedijk

Schuberg Philis