[Nikto-discuss] nikto

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:02:23 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:58 AM, jaslina kk
<jaslinamuhammedkk at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a beginner in the network field...Can anyone briefly explain the data
> flow in the nikto code..I need a clear cut idea about how the code
> works..which part of the code executes first etc..

Your best bet is really just to look through nikto.pl to get a high
level of how it works, and you can see how targets are acquired and
then tested. The rest of the code is in the plugins/*.plugin files and
can be traced via the various function and plugin interface calls.

Regards,
Sullo

--

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/