[Nikto-discuss] alerting

Frank Breedijk FBreedijk at schubergphilis.com
Tue Mar 2 06:27:22 UTC 2010

Jaslina,

I am planning to include support for native Nikto in version 2 of Seccubus. I am getting some development hours in, but don't know when the rewrite will be finished.

It can also be done via Seccubus V1 if you kick of Nikto via Nessus or OpenVAS.

Alternatively, iif you are looking for more granularity and are parsing the Nikto output file to get to the individual findings we could join forces and integrate native Nikto into Seccubus V1.

Frank
Typed with my thumbs on a tiny keyboard
Frank Breedijk CISSP - Schuberg Philis