[Nikto-discuss] Multiple STATIC-COOKIEs?

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:09:52 UTC 2010

I noticed a pretty major bug to the proxy handling while I was looking
at this. If you're using proxies you want to apply the following
changes to nikto_core.plugin:
http://trac2.assembla.com/Nikto_2/changeset?new=trunk%2Fplugins%2Fnikto_core.plugin%40229&old=trunk%2Fplugins%2Fnikto_core.plugin%40225

We'll try to push out a new release ASAP.

-Sullo

--

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/