[Nikto-discuss] Nikto needs an update on thttpd?

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:57:08 UTC 2009

You're not able to resolve cirt.net, apparently, which is why the
update is relying on the IP. The IP in the nikto.conf file is
incorrect--it should be 174.142.17.165. If you update that and try the
-update again, it should work.

I'm not sure that the thttpd banner has been updated, but if you still
don't see it properly send me the current version and I'll get it
updated.

-Sullo

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/