[Nikto-discuss] Nikto automatically checking version, was Re: Nikto bug about Zeus (ticket #52)

Frank Breedijk FBreedijk at schubergphilis.com
Wed Feb 4 20:40:11 UTC 2009

Dave,

Actually I was thinking more along the following line. I normally run nikto -update every night. If there is a plugin that will report that the base version is out of date, that would do the trick for me.

If I am running without an internet connection no problem, I will make sure the plugins get there somehow.

Frank Breedijk
T: +31 (0)20-7506500 E: fbreedijk at schubergphilis.com W: www.schubergphilis.com