[Nikto-discuss] Which GPL license?

Sullo sullo at cirt.net
Tue Feb 5 16:41:13 UTC 2008

That's odd, but you are right. It's actually licensed for version 2 of the
GPL only.

If you check any of the perl files you'll see this:

#  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
#  modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
#  as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2
#  of the License only.

Regards,
Sullo