[Nikto-discuss] Reporter plugin

dave at cirt.net dave at cirt.net
Mon Apr 14 16:40:10 UTC 2008

I'm going to be giving this plugin a bit of much needed attention,
but, I want to check opinion first.

The current plugin will output in csv, html, xml: what do people want?

I personally just use nikto to detect issues and then mangle results
into my own format for reporting - to this end the normal text and csv
functions work perfectly for me, but, I know some people who want a
fancy report, which they can pass straight on.

So, do we want a fancy bit of HTML or PDF report, or are people happy
with the low level text and csv?

dave