[ISN] Computer Forensics Podcast

InfoSec News isn at c4i.org
Tue Dec 27 08:18:10 UTC 2005

Forwarded from: Jesse Kornblum <jesse.kornblum at mantech.com>

It looks like computer forensic geeks have joined the wonderful world
of podcasting!

Bret Padres and Ovie Carroll, both former AFOSI agents, have started a
weekly podcast called CyberSpeak, http://cyberspeak.libsyn.com/

The show covers computer forensics and computer security issues in a
fun and informative matter. This week's show, for example, covered "an
update on the Sober worm, a hard drive destruction device, an update
on the Best Buy hacker, and an appearance by open source forensics
tool author Nicholas Harbour" author of our friend dcfldd.

iTunes and other RSS users can subscribe directly to
http://cyberspeak.libsyn.com/rss

Disclaimer: I have been invited to participate in this podcast in the
near future.