[Infowarrior] - very OT: empathy deficit on full display

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Feb 22 06:59:37 CST 2018

If you need to have a crib sheet reminding you to tell your attendees that "I hear you..." and provide staged questions to show that you care and/or are interested in the matter, any hoped-for legitimacy to be gained from a photo-op "listening session" with school shooting victims goes out the window.  It's utterly disgusting -- but sadly something not unexpected from this regime.

crib sheet photos @
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/21/this-photo-of-trumps-notes-captures-his-empathy-problem-better-than-anything/

I'm surprised he didn't pose for another idiotic photo with his cheesy grin and dorky thumbs-up, too.