[Infowarrior] - Judge Tells CIA It Can't Hand Classified Info To Journalists And Pretend The Info Hasn't Been Made Public

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Feb 8 06:22:13 CST 2018

Judge Tells CIA It Can't Hand Classified Info To Journalists And Pretend The Info Hasn't Been Made Public

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180202/19344139143/judge-tells-cia-it-cant-hand-classified-info-to-journalists-pretend-info-hasnt-been-made-public.shtml

< - >

The opinion also contains this pointed footnote, appended to discussion of the CIA's assertion it can hand over classified info to journalists and still pretend the info hasn't been made public.

I suppose it is possible that the Government does not consider members of the press to be part of "the public." I do.