[Infowarrior] - "The Memo" is released

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Feb 2 11:37:07 CST 2018

I never thought I'd use the term 'nothingburger' but I would in reference to this latest political circus.   --- rick

Read the controversial memo just released by Republicans
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/372022-read-the-controversial-memo-just-released-by-republicans

The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released a classified memo alleging abuse of government surveillance powers by the Justice Department.

The memo’s release follows authorization by President Trump, who was required to allow the public to see classified materials.

The memo was compiled by House Intelligence Committee staff, led by chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), from classified documents provided by the Department of Justice.

The DOJ and the FBI strongly objected to its release.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/372022-read-the-controversial-memo-just-released-by-republicans