[Infowarrior] - A cybersecurity style guide

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Feb 24 20:25:21 CST 2018

(x-posted)

Download the Bishop Fox Cybersecurity Style Guide (Version One) Here

How do you pronounce SQL? Should you write denial of service with hyphens? Is it pen testing or pentesting? In the evolving world of information security, it’s hard to know who to turn to for answers to questions like these.

Through research and internal discussions over the last two years, we’ve come to a consensus about how to answer these kinds of questions for ourselves. We’ve compiled 1,775 security terms into one document that we’re calling the Cybersecurity Style Guide, and we’re very excited to share Version 1 of that guide with you today....

< - >

https://www.bishopfox.com/blog/2018/02/hello-world-introducing-the-bishop-fox-cybersecurity-style-guide/