[Infowarrior] - Video calls for Signal out of beta

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Mar 15 06:28:12 CDT 2017

Video calls for Signal out of beta
https://whispersystems.org/blog/signal-video-calls/

We recently released encrypted video calling as an opt-in beta. We've spent the past month collecting feedback and addressing the issues that the Signal community found in order to get it production ready. Today's Signal release for Android and iOS enables support for end-to-end encrypted video calls by default, which also greatly enhances the quality of Signal voice calls as well.

We think it's a big improvement, and hope you will to.