[Infowarrior] - Twitter Activist Security: Guidelines for safer resistance

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Jan 30 14:30:37 CST 2017

Twitter Activist Security

Guidelines for safer resistance

Many people are starting to get politically active in ways they fear might have negative repercussions for their job, career or life. It is important to realise that these fears are real, but that public overt resistance is critical for political legitimacy. This guide hopes to help reduce the personal risks to individuals while empowering their ability to act safely.

I am not an activist, and I almost certainly don’t live in your country. These guidelines are generic with the hope that they will be useful for a larger number of people....

< - >

https://medium.com/@thegrugq/twitter-activist-security-7c806bae9cb0#.d3bo9vfk4