[Infowarrior] - OT: Trial Balloon for a Coup?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Jan 30 08:47:16 CST 2017

(Perhaps not 100% accurate but certainly echoes what I've thought and heard from others far more wiser than me in the past few days.  Absent the semi-sensational title, take this as you will.   -- rick)

Trial Balloon for a Coup?

Analyzing the news of the past 24 hours

The theme of this morning’s news updates from Washington is additional clarity emerging, rather than meaningful changes in the field. But this clarity is enough to give us a sense of what we just saw happen, and why it happened the way it did.

I’ll separate what’s below into the raw news reports and analysis; you may also find these two pieces from yesterday (heavily referenced below) to be useful.

< - >

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.ph08gct8x