[Infowarrior] - Dissecting And Dismantling The Myths Of The DOJ's Motion To Compel Apple To Build A Backdoor

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Feb 19 18:42:40 CST 2016

Dissecting And Dismantling The Myths Of The DOJ's Motion To Compel Apple To Build A Backdoor

from the dishonest-doj dept

While everyone's waiting for Apple's response (due late next week) to the order to create a backdoor that would help the FBI brute force Syed Farook's work iPhone, the DOJ wasted no time in further pleading its own case, with a motion to compel. I've gone through it and it's one of the most dishonest and misleading filings I've seen from the DOJ -- and that's saying something. Let's dig in a bit:

< - >

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160219/15165433654/dissecting-dismantling-myths-dojs-motion-to-compel-apple-to-build-backdoor.shtml
--
It's better to burn out than fade away.