[Infowarrior] - House to Vote on Bill to Require NSF Science to Serve the “National Interest”

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Feb 9 10:25:09 CST 2016

Note the chair of the House 'science' committee is someone who routinely lets party ideology trump scientific objectivity.  He's pretty much doing this because he/his party is offended by things like federal funding for climate change, etc.

(via IP)

Begin forwarded message:

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.