[Infowarrior] - If true, be afraid.

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Aug 3 08:18:15 CDT 2016

(Disclosure: Registered independent, dislike both mainstream candidates.)

We all know there's more than enough media noise surrounding the 2016 campaign, and I've been very good in not adding to everyone's misery by posting much if any stuff, even security-related, from the campaigns.  However, although anonymously-sourced (so far) I think the following is worth relaying for your situational awareness ... take as you will.

Perhaps this candidate figures if he nukes enough land around the world he can buy it up cheaply to develop and sell more golf courses.    -- rick

August 03, 2016, 08:26 am
Scarborough: Trump asked advisor why US can't use nuclear weapons

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy adviser multiple times in an hour-long briefing why the U.S. can’t use its nuclear weapons, MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough said Wednesday morning.

Scarborough revealed the story while he was interviewing former CIA Director Michael Hayden on "Morning Joe" about Trump's campaign.

“Several months ago, a foreign policy expert went to advise Donald Trump,” Scarborough said. “And three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons — three times he asked. At one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?’ ”

“That’s one of the reasons why he doesn’t have foreign policy experts around him,” Scarborough added.

Watch Scarborough discuss the revelation in the video above.

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.