[Infowarrior] - Polls likely tell Hillary to oppose TPP, so she does

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Oct 7 17:01:50 CDT 2015

In what seems like a nervous populist move amid Bernie Sanders' gains, Hillary Clinton has flip-flopped rather stunningly to oppose President Obama's Trans-Pacific Partnership. Despite supporting the bill at least 45 times, as CNN's Jake Tapper points out, Clinton told PBS' Judy Woodruff Wednesday in Iowa that, "As of today, I am not in favor of what I have learned about it." It's also a departure from the Clinton legacy, as CNN notes, it was President Bill Clinton who, two decades ago, signed the first mega-regional pact: the North American Free Trade Agreement.

< - >

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-07/hillary-flip-flops-tpp-shuns-obamas-trade-plan-after-publicly-supporting-it-45-times

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.