[Infowarrior] - Risky Business interview

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Jul 16 07:06:28 CDT 2015

Risky Business #374 -- Anti-Flash sentiment sweeps the globe

 July 16, 2015 --

On this week's show we'll be checking in with Richard Forno on the fallout from the OPM breach. Richard has been kicking around in DC infosec circles for a long time now and he let's us know what the mood is like inside the beltway.

In this week's sponsor interview we chat with Chris Gatford of HackLabs! HackLabs is an Australia-based pentesting and consulting firm and we're speaking to Chris about the changing nature of security consultancies.

Adam Boileau, as usual, joins the show to discuss the week's news, which has been dominated by calls for the axing of the Flash plugin and the continued fallout from the Hacking Team breach.

http://risky.biz/RB374

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.