[Infowarrior] - Firefox becoming IE of the '90s...?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Jan 14 06:47:26 CST 2015

(x-posted)

Laat night's Firefox 35 update switched my preferred search engine from what I use to Yahoo, which is Firefox's 'preferred' partner having replaced Google in that role last year.

While it's easy to change it back to my search engine, it never should've been changed in the first place.  So it makes me wonder what other settings were 'tweaked' by Firefox during the update......or where exactly Mozilla is heading with its once totally-awesome browser as it tries to navigate the balance between 'free' and 'corporate supported'.

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.