[Infowarrior] - CISPA is back again. (Yes, again.)

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Jan 9 13:05:42 CST 2015

CISPA is back again. (Yes, again.)
By Richard Forno on January 9, 2015 at 11:01 am

Last evening we learned that Rep. Dutch Ruppersburger (D-MD) plans to again reintroduce the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) at the start of the 114th Congress.  Although it's impractical to speculate on the contents of the latest proposal without seeing its legislative language, if CISPA '15 simply is a mirror-image resubmission of last year's version (as I suspect it is) my previous comments about its shortcomings and controversies still remain relevant ....

< -- >

https://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/blog/2015/01/cispa-back-again-yes-again

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.