[Infowarrior] - Download the EFF Mobile App

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Jan 7 17:37:17 CST 2015

January 7, 2015 | By rainey Reitman

Download the EFF Mobile App

Dear smartphone users: great news. We’re launching our first-ever EFF mobile app. This app will tell you when there are breaking issues related to digital rights that need your help. You'll get a quick notification and be able to one-click connect to the EFF action center to speak out and help us fight for freedom online.

Right now, the app is an alert system designed to tell you when we have new campaigns. So most of the time it will connect you to the EFF action center. To make it simple to take action, you can also set up a login and password on the EFF action center. Note that you can download the EFF phone app regardless of your country or location.

The app is very simple for now because we want to gauge the EFF community’s interest before we invest a lot of time into building out additional features. If there are things you’d really like to see in future versions of the app, please email your ideas to rainey at eff.org.

< - >

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/12/download-eff-mobile-app

--
It's better to burn out than fade away.