[Infowarrior] - (Almost) All of CSI:Cyber's Cringeworthy Tech Buzzwords in One Video

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Apr 13 19:08:41 CDT 2015

CSI:Cyber is Gizmodo’s new favorite terrible tech-tinged procedural that may or may not be written by people who have never actually seen a computer. It’s great! This compilation of buzzwords from the fourth and fifth episodes of this season is a nonsense cacophony.

I’ve watched every single episode of this show so far, but seeing all of the tech talk mashed together is like a concentrated dose of the show’s corny, corny charm. I like to imagine James van der Beek and Shad Moss getting together on rainy Saturday afternoons to run through their scripts, laughing and clinking ceramic mugs at their good fortune and silly show.

“Even the malware has malware.”

< - >

http://gizmodo.com/almost-all-of-csi-cybers-cringeworthy-tech-buzzwords-1697600169

--