[Infowarrior] - OSX Yosemite Phones Home

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Oct 20 06:21:23 CDT 2014

This repository provides a corpus of network communications automatically sent to Apple by OS X Yosemite; we're using this dataset to explore how Yosemite shares user data with Apple.

The provided data was collected using our Net Monitor toolkit; more information regarding usage and methodology is provided below.

Examples

The following occur with all privacy options enabled -- including disabling analytics (i.e., Diagnostics and Usage Data).

< -- >

https://github.com/fix-macosx/yosemite-phone-home