[Infowarrior] - TBP becomes ResearchBay

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Feb 26 06:53:49 CST 2014

http://response.easyresearch.se/s.asp?WID=948836&Pwd=99191792&key=49977,41

Help us understand (even) more about file-sharing!

This is the third time The Pirate Bay undertakes this study in cooperation with the Cybernorms Research Group, a group of researchers affiliated with the Lund University Internet Institute in southern Sweden. Completing this short survey will take only a few minutes of your time, after which you will be redirected to The Pirate Bay.

Understanding online norms and values is essential to developing relevant and effective laws and policies. The purpose of this survey is to help researchers to better understand habits and norms within the file-sharing community.

With your help, we hope to create a knowledge base that will influence legitimate laws and law enforcement related to the Internet.

Please note that no IP addresses or other personal data will be stored.

Please direct all questions about this survey to web at cybernormer.se.