[Infowarrior] - Semi-OT: Kids introduced to Walkman cassette players, hilarity ensues

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Apr 14 13:13:07 CDT 2014

(Let's not feel TOO old here, shall we?  ---rick)

Kids introduced to Walkman cassette players, hilarity ensues

Watch the next generation of gadget lovers attempt to use outdated tech like tape cassettes and a Walkman. Get ready to feel old thanks to the latest "Kids React" video from The Fine Brothers.

< - >

http://www.cnet.com/news/kids-introduced-to-walkman-cassette-players-hilarity-ensues/