[Infowarrior] - The ONE Revelation About HFT Programs That Truly Scares Bankers

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Apr 8 06:23:38 CDT 2014

(I don't normally post ZH stuff but this article hits pretty close to home -- I've seen the effects of these algo-antics firsthand over the years in the futures markets.  I'm fine w/speed of trading execution ... but I am opposed to flat-out deception and manipulation of market realities.  Indeed, with HFTs, the notion of objective price discovery and "true value" is dead..  --rick)

The ONE Revelation About HFT Programs That Truly Scares Bankers (It's Not Stock Market Rigging)

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2014-04-08/one-revelation-about-hft-programs-truly-scares-bankers-its-not-stock-market-r