[Infowarrior] - Stanford Law Review: Privacy and Big Data: Making Ends Meet

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Sep 10 15:58:14 CDT 2013

Privacy and Big Data:  Making Ends Meet

Although the solutions to many modern economic and societal challenges may be found in better understanding data, the dramatic increase in the amount and variety of data collection poses serious concerns about infringements on privacy. In our 2013 Symposium Issue, experts weigh in on these important questions at the intersection of big data and privacy.  (it was a great workshop today in DC, I must say! --rick)

Papers @ http://www.stanfordlawreview.org/online/privacy-and-big-data