[Infowarrior] - "I Support an Orwellian Police State in America"

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Oct 21 07:58:18 CDT 2013

...presuming this was not something staged w/actors pretending to be the
Average Idiot (which of course is entirely possible) if indeed real,
it's unbelievable and depressing.  --rick

"I Support an Orwellian Police State in America"

Political prankster Mark Dice asks San Diego beach-goers if they'll sign
a petition supporting "the Police State" which includes "Orwellian" and
"Nazi-Style" tactics to "keep Americans safe" in this "Brave New World."

Video @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l02E4cj4Vvo