[Infowarrior] - Aaron Swartz' SecureDrop

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Oct 16 08:26:25 CDT 2013

https://pressfreedomfoundation.org/securedrop#faq

SecureDrop is an open-source whistleblower submission system managed by Freedom of the Press Foundation that media organizations use to securely accept documents from anonymous sources. It was originally coded by the late Aaron Swartz.

Any organization can install SecureDrop for free and can make modifications if they so choose. Check out our project page on GitHub for detailed installation instructions. Freedom of the Press Foundation also offers technical assistance to news organizations wishing to install SecureDrop and train its journalists in security best practices.

https://pressfreedomfoundation.org/securedrop#faq