[Infowarrior] - InfoWarCon Early (50% off) Registration Open

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Nov 18 14:04:13 CST 2013

(disclosure: I am an advisor to the conference & also speaking there.  --rick)

http://infowarcon.com/

Early Registration Extended to Dec. 13th!

Visit https://www.regonline.com/InfowarCon2014 to register now!

Don't delay, attendance will be strictly limited, and you can SAVE ALMOST 50% by registering before December 13th!!

InfowarCon 2014 will feature some of the finest interdisciplinary minds engaging on very important global national security issues. Many conferences choose to avoid these issues, but not us: InfowarCon encourages discussions, and the more controversial, the better!

Don't expect to be molly-coddled with the "samo-samo" presentations. At InfowarCon, we engage; we test your limits; we expand your ideas... and in return, we expect that you will actively participate with speakers, sponsors, and colleagues from around the world.

InfowarCon 2014 Speakers:

Winn Schwartau –– Michelle Markoff –– Melissa Hathaway –– Matthew G. Devost –– Jason Healey –– Richard Thieme –– Marcus H. Sachs, PE –– Eneken Tikk-Ringas –– Scott Borg ––– Bill Gertz –– Michael J. Daugherty –– Paul Coggin –– Chris Roberts & Renderman –– Tim Medin & Ed Skoudis –– Dmitri Alperovitz –– Michael LeGary –– Joshua Crumbaugh –– Travis Hartman & Pete Fortman –– Lars Nicander & LTC Erik Biverot –– Lt. Col. (ret.) Timothy L. Thomas –– Dr. Magnus Ranstop & Fredrik Konnander –– Jacob Loukkula –– Dr. Richard Forno –– Spencer Wilcox –– Patrick J. Scribner, Ctr. –– Maj. Gen. (ret.) Charles J. Dunlap, Jr. –– Georgia Weidman

http://infowarcon.com/