[Infowarrior] - Holder On Domestic Drone Strikes: Eh, Could Happen

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Mar 6 17:00:07 CST 2013

In other news, while I disagree greatly with many of his views on a wide variety of issues, teabgger Rand Paul is now entering his 6th hour of a classic old-school Senate fillibuster on domestic drone strikes. IMHO this is how ANY filibuster should be done:  You care so much to block something, stand your ground and show it --- ie, the way it used to be -- instead of just doing it administratively.    --rick

Eric Holder On Domestic Drone Strikes: Eh, Could Happen
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130306/06353722213/eric-holder-domestic-drone-strikes-eh-could-happen.shtml