[Infowarrior] - Report: Snowden flies to Iceland

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Jun 25 07:33:38 CDT 2013

(Not confirmed anywhere else yet, so take @ face value for now. --rick)

NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden flies to Iceland

Passed through Norway, not Cuba
By Dave Neal
Tue Jun 25 2013, 10:40

NSA WHISTLEBLOWER Edward Snowden has flown to Iceland, changing planes in Norway, according to the Norwegian pirate party.

Snowden left Hong Kong at the weekend and began a journey to Ecuador, or so we thought. Wikileaks representatives reportedly are travelling with him. However, yesterday the seat where Snowden was supposed to be sitting on a flight bound for Cuba was empty.

The Norwegian Pirate Party said that Snowden was a guest of the party in a stopover on his way to Iceland.

< - >

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2277146/nsa-whistleblower-edward-snowden-flies-to-iceland