[Infowarrior] - No, I blame hackers. We have to, right?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Jun 2 18:53:17 CDT 2013

http://www.wtop.com/41/3344558/Squirrel-blamed-for-power-outage-at-Va-airport

Squirrel blamed for power outage at Va airport

Sunday - 6/2/2013, 5:39pm  ET

ROANOKE, Va. (AP) -- An Appalachian Power spokesman says a squirrel is responsible for a power outage at Roanoke Regional Airport.

Todd Burns tells The Roanoke Times that the squirrel got into some electrical equipment and fiddled with it.

The outage occurred Sunday morning and also affected customers in a part of north Roanoke. Burns says power was restored by noon.

Airport spokeswoman Sherry Wallace says flights and services weren't affected by the outage. The airport used backup generators.
___

Information from: The Roanoke Times, http://www.roanoke.com