[Infowarrior] - RFI: Apple Mail help

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Jul 17 10:23:31 CDT 2013

Does anyone have leads or AppleScript, Automator, or other application ideas that allows users to strip certain attachments from incoming mail in Apple Mail on 10.8?

I am working with some folks whose company throws in "image001.png" corporate sig file image on  each message .... which means it's impossible to quickly see if there's a "real" attachment on the note or just the stupid .sig image w/o opening the message itself.

Unfortunately on this particular system it's not something I can do (easily) on the server-side via procmail, so I'm looking for ways of filtering those particular attachments out on the client side within Mail.

TIA.