[Infowarrior] - Eric Schmidt's daughter frank write-up of their DPRK trip

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Jan 21 12:52:37 CST 2013

Teenage Daughter of Google Chief Spills The True Story on North Korea Visit: Puts to Shame Free Press, Dad, and U.S. Government

< - >

"Ms Schmidt did a stellar job in representing her country and the new information age, not to mention teenagers everywhere. And she put to shame the head of the world’s most powerful technology entity, represented by her dad, the U.S. government politicians, represented by Bill Richardson, and the Free Press, represented by the Associated Press, all of whom didn’t have the sense, integrity, and honesty to just cut to the chase and get to the nut of the matter. If their was a combination Pulitzer prize for citizen journalists, Sophie Schmidt has my nomination."

Lots more @

http://natethayer.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/teenage-daughter-of-google-chief-spills-the-true-story-on-north-korea-visit-puts-to-shame-free-press-dad-and-u-s-government/