[Infowarrior] - Obama: 'We Don’t Have a Domestic Spying Program'

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Aug 7 07:07:58 CDT 2013

Talk about creative wordsmithing......

Obama: 'We Don’t Have a Domestic Spying Program'
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-we-don-t-have-domestic-spying-program_745680.html

On NSA:

POTUS said government surveillance is a "critical component to counterterrorism." But, he said, he knows that the surveillance programs have "raised a lot of questions for people."

"We don’t have a domestic spying program. What we do have is some mechanisms that can track a phone number or an email address that is connected to a terroritst attack...That information is useful."