[Infowarrior] - USTR: By Making People Testify About TPP Text They Cannot See... We're Being Transparent

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Sep 25 07:44:06 CDT 2012

USTR: By Making People Testify About TPP Text They Cannot See... We're Being Transparent

from the say-it-with-me:-w-t-f? dept

Jamie Love has provided the testimony he gave at a USTR hearing concerning Mexico and Canada's entrance into the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) agreement. As you hopefully recall, the agreement is being negotiated in secret... unless you happen to be a high level lobbyist. Then you get widespread access, which Love calls out:

< -- >

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120921/21294620467/ustr-making-people-testify-about-tpp-text-they-cannot-see-were-being-transparent.shtml