[Infowarrior] - Lieberman's renewed push for cyber-legacy

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Nov 13 06:59:54 CST 2012

(Thankfully he's retired come January.  Here's hoping one more success at this going nowhere.   --rick)

Senate readies for fight over cybersecurity surveillance

Sen. Joe Lieberman says his cybersecurity bill is necessary to prevent terrorists from dumping "raw sewage into our lakes." But privacy groups call it a big step toward Big Brother.

< - >

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57548789-38/senate-readies-for-fight-over-cybersecurity-surveillance/