[Infowarrior] - The 15 Rules of Web Disruption

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Nov 1 07:12:22 CDT 2012

The 15 Rules of Web Disruption

How to Spot – and Defeat – Disruption on the Internet

David Martin’s Thirteen Rules for Truth Suppression,  H. Michael Sweeney’s 25 Rules of Disinformation (and now Brandon Smith’s Disinformation: How It Works) are classic lessons on how to spot disruption and disinformation tactics.

We’ve seen a number of tactics come and go over the years.  Here are the ones we see a lot of currently.

< - >

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/11/the-15-rules-of-web-disruption-2/