[Infowarrior] - Cyberpunk identification

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu May 24 13:32:54 CDT 2012

Scary how much of the tech is now integrated into our daily lives.  :)

A 20-year-old photo spread from pioneering cyberculture zine Mondo 2000 asks the musical question: "R U a cyberpunk?" Bruce Sterling, who was, in fact, a cyberpunk, answers: "Since 20 years have passed, contemporary people will fail to realize that this was a comical self-parody."

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/brucesterling/7241543684/sizes/l/in/photostream/

(source: http://www.boingboing.net/)