[Infowarrior] - Nmap 6 Released

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon May 21 16:32:02 CDT 2012

Nmap 6 Released

May 21, 2012—The Nmap Project is pleased to announce the immediate, free availability of the Nmap Security Scanner version 6.00 from http://nmap.org/. It is the product of almost three years of work, 3,924 code commits, and more than a dozen point releases since the big Nmap 5 release in July 2009. Nmap 6  includes a more powerful Nmap Scripting Engine, 289 new scripts, better web scanning, full IPv6 support, the Nping packet prober, faster scans, and much more! We recommend that all current users upgrade.

http://nmap.org/6/