[Infowarrior] - More insanity at the airport

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu May 10 07:25:20 CDT 2012

TSA points to the airline; airline points to TSA.   Accountability?   Fuggedaboutit.   Idiots all.  -- rikc

Baby, 18 months old, ordered off plane at Fort Lauderdale airport

Little Riyanna's father: 'We were humiliated'

UPDATED 12:18 AM EDT May 10, 2012

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Baby-18-months-old-ordered-off-plane-at-Fort-Lauderdale-airport/-/8788880/13038550/-/item/1/-/nj6oai/-/index.html

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -
WPBF contacted JetBlue and was told this was an issue with the Transportation Safety Administration. JetBlue also said both it and the TSA are investigating the incident.

But the TSA disagreed, telling WPBF this is an airline issue and therefore, it is not  investigating. The TSA also said that since Riyanna and her parents were issued boarding passes, that means they had been cleared by the TSA and were definitely not on the no-fly list.

Riyanna's father said he plans to consult an attorney.

"We were humiliated," he said. "We were embarrassed. We were picked on."